Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Halo, wie gehts?

Just wanted to say a few words to a few people:

Julia:
Burlesque
Congrats on your new dance company...........the PinUp Girls....I like :)
and oh.....I wanna see my pics.........and the pics from your birthday!!!
call me soon:)

Joy:
Tank Girl
Hello there :)

Sue:
Michaela Beer
How's it goin', bartender-lady? haven't seen you in a bit!

Ruskel:
Manhattan
what up yo! how's the new job treatin' ya? oh, and tell Dani i said "wassup"

Topher:
Mean Girls
you whore. call me.

Lesbiana:
Throw
hello luv :)

Joanie:
Bridesmaid
CTJ all the way...................."always a bridesmaid, never a bride" who luvs ya baby?!

Mona:
Brandon LoMeo
it's been so long, and i'm so glad you're back!! Tell Ter i want her to call me, STAT!

JoyDrop:
Boston
hey sweetness, how's Boston treatin' ya? tell KC i miss her too :)

Ming-a-ling:
so. you're back from Vegas, i'm back from Vegas.......time to get it together man!!

Jared:
White House- Van Gogh
it's been quite a while..how's your Casa?

Jennette:
Catwoman
hello Catwoman! i need to call you soon.

Farah:
miss ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home