Thursday, June 16, 2005

The One where I Love Jake Gyllenhaal

Jake Gyllenhaal
okay, so i had this dream last night about Jake.
i don't usually have teenage-weird-fantasy-like-dreams, but for some reason, last night, i did.
so, in my dream, i lived in San Francisco and had this really cool apartment with a huge courtyard, and when you looked down from my balcony, you could see into the courtyard, and it was perfectly shaded with magnolia trees and there was an old stone fountain and everything. so, i wake up and head down to the farmers market at Fisherman's Wharf and i'm picking up fruit (green apples, star fruit, and strawberries to be exact), and i run into this guy (Jake, but in my dream world he's not famous, he's just Jake) and we kind of like, flirt and look at eachother and stupid things like that, and eventually we get to talking and having coffee by the water. so then, after a couple days, we call eachother and we hang out and go see movies and stuff like that. and it ends up being a really cool friendship that i really really enjoy. and then one night, while we're watching Vertigo, he leans over and kisses me, and it turns into this really sweet, long kiss. So then after that night (no, we don't have sex or anything more than the kiss), he doesn't call me for like 2 days, and i start to think that the whole thing freaked him out. then about a week later, we start talking again and we just kind of ignore the "kiss situation" and hang out like normal. so we go out for chinese and we end up back at my place again, and this time he tells me, "I really really like you, but I've never done this before." and so i say, "you haven't done what?"
and he says, "I haven't ever liked another guy before." then he kind of just stands there and stares at me. so then we end up kissing and...................well, you know, other stuff.
But, so all of this is cool, except we end up dating and it's awesome, and then we end up getting married, only once we start the ceremony, it's not my Jake anymore, it's Katie Holmes!
so weird.....
Katie Holmes, the trickster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home