Thursday, July 14, 2005

Today, I'm feeling...

Tori

"Not sayin' Not charmed at all /Not sayin' that you weren't worth the fall/ But I was alone when I knew it was real /Down the canyon/ when I knew I had come /To the line /Through the dawn To the light /To the turn /When you said --You could drive all night /Drive all night/ So I let Crazy take a spin /Then I let Crazy settle in /Kicked off my shoes/ Shut reason out /He said "first let's just unzip your religion down" /Found that I I craved at all /Saw me melt into your native shelter /Where you carved my name /Paper tigers scare and came Alive /Through the dawn /To the light /To the turn /When you said --You could drive all night /Drive all night /So I let Crazy take a spin/ Then I let Crazy settle in/ Kicked off my shoes /Shut reason out /He said "first let's just unzip your religion down"/ So I let Crazy pull me in /Then I let Crazy take his spin/ Kicked off my shoes /Shut reason out /He said "first let's just unzip your religion down"/ Heard that you were once Temptation's Girl"/ And as soon as you have rearranged the mess in your head He will show up looking sane /perfectly sane /If I know Crazy"

Crazy- Tori Amos, Scarlet's Walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home